Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding Fever

6/6 would be d ultimate 'wedding fever' day..with the agung's burfday & school holiday. Three of my frenz were having their weddings but i only attended one at selayang baru..since d other two is quite far..all d way to d north. Sorry kak wan but thanx 4 d invitation..

Shida & her hubby in their purple theme..

Known her way back while i'm in uitm doing my degree for only 1 sem..hehe..we're only got to know each other less than 6 months.. anyway congratz shida!!





Me & ct..thanx ct for accompaning me to shida's wed..=)

Even my brother, Firdaus went back fr ipoh juz for his frenz wed 2day..my parents to theirs..one in sunway (mother's side) & d other in UM 9th college (father's side).

No comments:

Post a Comment