Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home Alone

I'm all alone right now & i guess it's gonna b this way for quite a while coz jannah is at usm, dr dot..royal perak college of medicine while ct's at kuis. Both of my parents are at work & would often be home only at nite. Pity them work so hard. Really hope dat i can get a job..d latest by next month.

Since i'm free for 2day..i purposely wake up late..at bout 10am. Then, start my day by playing games through my phone but still on my bed..huhu..lazy me..

Played this game almost everyday..=)

Called yellow cab & ordered my lunch. The delivery boy came earlier than expected but it's ok since i'm really..really..hungry..

Charlie chan chicken pasta with added shrimp.

Dat pasta would be my ultimate fave in yellow cab. Everytime i will order this but i make sure dat they do not add salt coz d 1st time i eat this..it's so salty..

So d whole day i will be at home & can't leave d house since 2 maids are coming to clean up d house. Rm60 for 3 hours..ok or not?? Ok kot..

No comments:

Post a Comment