Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sweet Tooth

My family went to midvalley to buy my father a travelling bag. Two bags of his putus tali & he didn't want my mother's one coz it's red..hehe..red is not only for gurlz la ayah. They also bought 2 boxes of krispy kreme..huhu..TWO!! I thought dat most of it probably belong to my mother since she like sweet stuff. Then i found out..some are for jannah's frenz in png..ok..dat explains everything.

Ok la..not bad..a little too sweet though..

I dun like d way krispy kreme do they business. The rules is dat u have to buy 1 dozen & if u wanna buy d original flavour..u cannot mix with other flavour. I don't think dats fair.

I'm on diet so NO rice & NO dinner but I had rice 2day!!! Haha..wat eva..i'm hungry coz i don't eat my lunch..so redah je..

Nasi lemak for lunch at 5pm

My parents bought nasi lemak for jannah & ct but jannah didn't eat it..rather than it goes to d bin..better for me to eat right?? Anyway jannah's at d airport..waiting for her flight to png. This time she went back as planned..huhu..usually she extend few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment