Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Ex-Assuntarian

Before to fazlin's wed..me & mr F went to jln tar to buy my convo kebaya. Yesssss!! At last i found it..the right color with a reasonable price. Juz need to send it to d tailor..hope dat they'll agree to sew it since raya's quite near.

Then we're off to puchong where d bride's reception is held in one of d dewan at bandar kinrara. I met some of my assuntarian frenz & one of them is pregnant..huhu..can u spot her??

Assuntarian

Me & apit

The bride & groom came a bit late..bout 2pm..so mr F dh upset & keep ignoring me. I hate when he's behaving like dat. What if its his fren's wedding..i won't do dat to him..juz not fair okay!!

Happy bride..=)

Fazlin mas inanda..she did her wedding skali with her bro. We're in d same class fr form 1 to 2. Then she went to mrsm langkawi after form 3..hehe..i think so..if i've made a mistake..sorry fazlin..

Wat unique door gift dat she gave..here's d two stuff dat i never b4 received fr a wedding..

Telur burung puyuh

Bahulu pisang

No comments:

Post a Comment