Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 29, 2009

Late Issues

As usual..ct is late again to kuis. What's her problem?? I think d main reason is bcoz she don't prepare her stuff earlier. Sometimes she even went late to class..huhu..dats a big mistake. Every1 in my family is sick already with her late behaviour. Time management is d key i guess..she need to learn dat & overcome this problem b4 it gets worse.

Well i supposed to have lunch with my mother but she can't make it since she juz found out dat she's gonna have a meeting. So i plan to take-away my lunch at kfc in carrefour. The guy who took my order call me puan!! Huhu..what a jerk. Do i look like a married woman?? Or did he saw my engagement ring & thought dats a wedding ring?? Simply do conclusion huh..wat eva..malas nk layan..

No comments:

Post a Comment