Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Angry / Happy

I'm so pissed off at my examiner for not returning my report 2day where each of them were given 1 week duration for correction. I woke up early in d morning after subuh..juz so i can pick up my report at ism but unfortunately only my supervisor has given back my report.


I went to my mother's office after lunch & then went back to ism but he still hasn't finished checking. Chew peng told me dat most probably he'll done correcting it on friday. Hopefully la bcoz i have to submit d final thesis by next wednesday. I think i better call kak budi 1st b4 i come to take it again.

Glad dat dharini made my day..she gave me a present..even to rosline & chew peng. So nice of her. Thanx dharini..all d best for u too..

Nice huh..compare to my key-chain gift to her..huhu..


Rosline is also giving me a present next week for my burfday..earlier than d actual date since her flight to home, sabah will b on d 23/6. Hermmm..i wonder what is it..

No comments:

Post a Comment