Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Print..Print..Print..

Printer at home does not work since it did not print d page no..i've tried to adjust d page margin but it's still d same. Decided to go to my mother's office which i am right now. Ct drove me & mother here..huhu..scary & i keep pressing d invisible break..hehe. What i can't stand is dat a few stupid driver keep horning at us. HELLO!! BLIND IS IT?? THERE'S D LETTER P BEHIND & IN FRONT OF D CAR OK!!! Some people can be so inconsiderate..

Every one else went to midvalley..left me all alone..huhu..bored & hungry.

Fatty & sleepy me..hehe..

I juz finished printing & arranging my thesis but i'm still not done actually coz my mother didn't have d coloured printer. Need to do it 2mrrw at her staff's printer..hehe..hope dat they don't mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment