Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Head-ache

I don't even had my lunch 2day..dat goes with my mother too. Mostly on d road helping her to settle a few papers on d house in equine park. 1st from suk, s.alam & then off to kementerian perumahan at putrajaya. In s.alam itself takes about 2 hours!! Haa..what a hessle juz to built a house..so many procedure. What is wrong with them?? Happy to see others misreable???

Since i dun have my lunch..so i had a headache right now..wanted to juz head home but i had to take my thesis from kak budi. Now i'm at my mother's office..typing this blog while waiting for her to finish her work. Thank God dr omar gave me 2day..so i can start correcting my thesis 2night..hehe..if i'm in d mood.

Yeah..now i'm at home. Feel better coz i ate my lunner (lunch + dinner) juz now in parkson. Then me & mother buy some fruity-fruity..hehe..dats what my mother alwiz said.

Pretty cherries..so tasty until i ate all by myself..yum..yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment