Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Officially Over

I leave fr house bout 10am. Lucky me..a long-time-no-see fren kindly accompany me to upm coz i might get lost..huhu. I kinda worried about how my thesis will turn out to be but i'm glad its ok..all three of them..yeah!!

Plus minus..about 1 yr work..

Close-up

I'm now no more a master student. Yes!! i finally done it. Given already my 2 copies of thesis to kak budi, 2 books to dr amran & 1 book to d library. Time flies would be d exact term right now. It juz felt like yesterday was my 1st class..getting to know new frenz & seeing back old classmates. Now it's over & i've already submitted my thesis which i'm worried about b4 this like whose gonna b my supervisor or will my presentation sucks. What ever it is..i'll cherish dis moment & remember all d gud times i'm having during my study..=)

I've already bought something for rosline at carrefour. It was a cute little bear..so cute dat i felt dat i wanna keep it..hehe..hope she like though.

Huhu..disaster..not gud at wrapping at all..

Here's a scene dats nothing to do what so ever with d title. Some people is sick ok..hehe..so sick. B4 i went to um..i went to fecth my mother for lunch. What happen was..there's a postmen with his bike full of letters. His bike fell down & blame me. HELLO..CRAZY PERSON!! I didn't do anything ok. It's ur fault for parking at an uphill road. Juz bcoz i'm nearby & dia dh malu..nk point fingers kat kite plak. So i scolded him back & give him d stare..huhu. He thought dat i'm scared of him..plz la..never!! Like my mother said.."psl tu la dia jd postmen". She's 120% correct!!

No comments:

Post a Comment