Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 13, 2009

More Gifts..

Yesteday mr F drop by my house to give souvenier from his sister & opah..he's sooo cute wearing sleveless shirt & shorts..=)

From kakak..key-chain from cameron highlands


Few stuff from opah when she went for umrah..

In d afternoon, me & family..minus jannah (my twin) went to a wedding at dewan au5 keramat. Nice theme..white & silver. The groom is the son to my father's friend. Never thought dat we're given a VIP table..yeah!! No need to queue for food..=p

Mother & i..hehe..she like to do dat kinda face..

Father & dr dot

Dr dot & ct..both of them look chubby..

So 2nite we're going to midvalley..hopefully i can find something for rosline.

Now is 11.56pm..juz went back from coffee bean coz i'm crazy bout hot tea now & i dun know why. It juz taste sooooooo gud..

Mine is in d middle..

I did not manage to get for rosline anything though..sob..sob..dats d main reason actually why i followed my family to mid. We went there late..waiting for who else..ct of course!! So most of d shops were closed after we had our dinner at d gardens food court.

Me & mother had iranian food..d rice is delicious..

Father, dr dot & ct had korean..

There's 2 disadvantage of me going to mid:
1) did not buy rosline's farewell gift..
2) ate my dinner..since i'm on a diet of not eating dinner till i achieve my weight goal..

2 comments: