Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 19, 2009

Sleepy..

I have to wake up early to fetch my twin at d subang airport. Jannah..jannah..why must u alwiz take an early flight. Then, we went to um..jannah need to settle her stuff & me too..take present fr rosline & mine to her. She's so nice..not one present but two!! Huhu..

A big & heavy one here for my engagement..

Here's d present..

For my burfday..decided to open it on 26/6..

Yeah!! Snowy's already a mummy..herm..dunno who's d daddy by d way..it can be coffee but he's too young. Wat eva la..as long as everything is ok..

Snowy feeding her cute babies..

Our neighbour's neighbour gave all d 3 kittens last nite. Dats why i was wondering..where's d babies since her tummy is getting smaller. They told us dat snowy gave birth in their store.

Owh..so cute..

Ok..i have to get ready. Me & jannah are going to kajang to help out a little bit since kak ina..pak uda's daughter on my mother side is getting engaged 2mrrw!! I can't believe it coz she did not mention anything till like last month..tu pun mak uda yg break d news..gud in keeping secrets aah..

No comments:

Post a Comment