Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 26, 2009

26 On 26

The 1st burfday wish dat i've got..

Received this yesterday..

While rosline would b d 1st person to give me a burfday present..earlier than anyone else..huhu..last week!!

A card & a photo album

I juz open it this morning though before mr. F arrived. He actually took leave 2day..owh..so sweet..

After sending ct to kuis..we headed to midvalley..movie time!! There's a lot of people lining up for d ticket & i think most of them including us are going to watch what else either than..TRANSFORMERS!!

I use my student card for one of d ticket..rm12 to rm7..

We decided to take d 2pm show so dat we're have time for lunch & pray zohor.

Chicken rice shop..bukan skadar nasi ayam..=)

While we walking 2wards d surau..we stop by at this one shop & he buy me this bear..how nice..

Cute purple bear with my birth date..

For me..transformers revenge of d fallen is one of d best movie i've seen so far. Much better than d 1st. One of d autobots nearly died..huhu..dats d sad part but of course it ends with a happy ending..

I have a great time..thanx abg..

Ct also gave me a present..thanx ct..

Not my color but it's pretty..

So my burfday for this yr ends with this email..

Yup..dats me..d 26th burfday..

For every happy day..there's a sad moment. Every1 is shocked of the news of michael jackson had passed away & i definitely am one of them. Most of us grow up listening to his songs..it's certainly a tragic lose..

No comments:

Post a Comment