Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 15, 2009

Hard Cover

My mission for 2day is to make three hard covers for my three copy of thesis. Two for ism & one for me. I thought dat i would wake up early in d morning & finished my printing from yesterday at my mother's office..so dat i can straight away do my hard cover at upm..has it been planned earlier..but dat didn't happened..huhu..

Mother was not feeling well so she decided to take mc but still had to go to her office to settle some work. B4 dat..we send ct back to kuis then went to mkm where my mother works. Start printing & went to s.alam to fetch my cute handsome fiance mr F. I have d shock of my life to see his new hair-do..hehe..so funny & so wrong!! He admitted dat it's not supposed to be dat way..d barber did it wrongly..haha..

View from d back..cian dia ek..hehe..

We had our lunch at pak li since i'm crazy bout their nasi ayam lemon. Supposed to go to upm after dat but mother need our help to go to equine park.

No. 13..lot 7. Hope dat 1 yr fr now there's a cute family house on dat land..

Then we're off to upm. A bit lost to find d shop to make hard covers but after a few phone calls..we found it. Arrived at about 4pm & most of d shops closed at 6pm. To make d hard covers..about 2 hours so they charged double if i want it by 2day. So i decided to take 2mrrw..only rm10 each.

Here's d place..near flat ikan..huhu..weird name..

Still not done yet with d house thingy..went to s.alam to see d lawyers. Finally went to pak li again to have our tea. I only order dessert since i'm still full from d lunch i had earlier.

Luv d tadpoles thingy..weird why mr F dislikes them..

So cute..showing me d way to upm..

Mother & her future son-in-law..they order d same thing..=)

2 comments:

  1. NURUL, KITE TAU R KDAI KAMU WAT HARD COVER TU....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe..ye ke. Kedai tu murah..tu la psl wat kat ctu..

    ReplyDelete