Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Review : Wedding Planner

My wedding planner is Azlin or Lin fr Ratu Sehari. I forgot his real name..Azrul i think. This nyah claim to b a neurosurgeon. Can't believe i fell for it! He was introduced by Along, my mother's staff at d office. According to Along, Lin did a wonderful job for d wedding of my mother's director niece. Unfortunately it seem to b d opposite for us.

He kept asking for money eventho we couldn't see d outcome of it. His laim reason is dat he dun have enuff money to buy all d materials. Bullshit! Xkn xde modal..kata neurosurgeon!
We all follow je his flow to d point dat mother could not stand anymore & say dat she will lodge a police report if he continue to behave like this. After dat br nmpk ckit where d money goes.

My package under Azlin Ratu Sehari:

1. Wedding card

2. New wedding dress for nikah, small brinai & reception (plus accessories, veil & shoes)

3. Make-up 3x

4. Pelamin dewan 3 panel (artificial flower)

5. Hand bouquet (fresh flower)

6. 2 bunting & 1 banner

7. Deco hantaran (fresh flower)

8. Deco bilik pgantin (fresh flower)

9. 2 Canopy for reception

10. Arch

11. Wedding cake

12. Photographer

13. Videographer

My package with Lin is actually inclusive of door gift for 1500 pax. Since d price is too expensive & totally not worth it..so we decided to buy our own. Dats why br 1 day before nikah dpt door gift! Lucky us ade 1 shop selling wedding stuff at Chow Kit Road. My mother's cousin yg bgtau..never thought dat ade wedding shop kat ctu..

List of his work dat i hated:
  • Both my nikah kurung & wedding dress for d reception xde lining eventho i repeatedly say kna ade lining bcoz i'm wearing tudung..
  • Some of d flowers for my hand bouquet dh layu even on d 1st day & i dun ask for PEARLS!
  • For my hand bouquet, i want it to b wrap with a simple black satin ribbon but NOPE! He did it his way..
  • I only see & get to wear my wedding gown on d big day itself! Giler! Xde fitting!!
  • Pelamin only siap late nite before d big day! So i dun have d chance to criticise his work..
  • I dun like d butterflies at my pelamin..since when did i tell him dat i one butterflies..as what i remembered..XDE PUN! Memandai je ek..
  • Specifically told him dat i only want black & white for my wedding cake..NO any other color but *BAM* there's even green!
  • I want my wedding cake to b as simple as possible..juz 3 layers with a simple black ribbon but then AGAIN..ikut suke hati dia je!
  • The bunting is damn ugly! It's so clear keje org malas..
My advise to every b2b out there dun ever take Lin as ur wedding planner. He is based in Selayang fr what i've been told by my MUA. Caution to b taken here is to go to ur wedding planner's boutique & see for urself whether d boutique exist.

We alwiz discuss at home bcoz my mother is not well. Mmg snang..mother can also join d discussion but u urself have to take d initiative to check whether ur wedding planner is telling d truth or not. I admit it's my fault dat i concentrate so much on my work rather than my own wedding Eventho my mother insisted dat Lin should b my wedding planner..i should take d blame.


My wedding is not all dat bad pun. Behind d scene mmg kecoh ckit but fr d eyes of our guest dat came..everything is juz fine. Alhamdulillah with d help of so many people..my wedding goes on as planned. A big thank u to my family for making my big day came true and also not to forget d staff of MKM dat carry d burden 2gether with us in having dis event of a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment