Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Review : Catering

The 2 things dat were not included in Lin's package are d door gifts & catering..thank God for dat! Actually Lin lured us in taking catering too but my parents insisted in having Hj Ahmad Catering bcoz they had been with us since my engagement day. The fud mmg sedap..no doubt about it. Price pun reasonable. Since my parents is their loyal customer..they usually gave us extra in terms of fud for d guest & sometimes complimentary gift like dis wedding cake...

The theme for my wedding is black so i wanted my drinks to b black as well during reception & i got it..Hj Ahmad provide us with cordial root beer..cheers! Hehe..i dun think other catering will opt to dat request.


Everything is so delicious fr d rice to all d lauks. The dessert..YUMMY! For my reception d dessert is bubur pulut hitam & i dun get to taste it..uwaaaaa...!! Every1 said dat it is nice & d best they ever tasted! Even my dessert is black..=p

No comments:

Post a Comment