Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 3, 2010

I'm Married!

I've been bz & lazy dis days to update my blog. Juz look at it..full of spider web..huhu..dulu beriya sgt nk ada my own blog kn..NOW??! On weekdays i concentrate more on my work at d office. Usually i'll be at home when it's already dark outside. So by d time i'm at home..d only thing i can think of is my BED! During weekends plak dh malas even to on my laptop.

Oh my..there's so many stories to tell. A lot of things happened to me in d past 6 months..but d most memorable one was when i'm officially someone's wife. Now i belong to Ahmad Firdhaus bin Abdul Karim & i'm no longer d responsibilities of my parents. I dun feel like i'm married actually. The reason is bcoz we live in 2 diff places since our office is far away fr each other. Currently i'm still living in USJ with my family and hubby with his family in KKB. Only on Wednesday & weekends he'll b back to our home at KJ.

I guess dis is it for now..details on my big day will b on my next post..adios amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment