Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

9 October 2010

About 11:30 am..i'm officially his. Felt like crying..de la rase sebak ckit but my emotion at dat time is actually *blank*..huhu..i'm like..'aik, dh akad??' It's so easy to get married isn't it..as simple as saying 'yes i do' but life after marriage & stay married till forever is actually d hardest thing.

1st kiss...=D

My wedding ring

Ssah sgt ke abg nk psg gelang tu? =)

My cheque of RM***..hehe..i'll bet every1 already know by now..

Mas kawin

It's juz unreal dat we're finally married after more than a yr engaged. Alhamdulillah everything went well with d BIG BIG HELP fr my family. Eventho i can't sleep d nite before bcoz of menstrual pain plus i juz got my inai done. I also dun have enuff rest for dat week since i'm too bz with work. Supposed to go to Sarawak fr 3-6 Oct but lucky me my boss decided dat i should not go..YES! YES! YES! Only on d 7th of Oct i took my leave. Top dat i bought 1500 door gift for my wed 1 day before d ceremony! ARrrGggHHhHH..d time is so limited dat i dun even get to pampered myself at d spa..=,(

Is a MUST picture with OUR beloved parents

View fr d outside of my house

After d nikah ceremony..we changed to our black songket for d small berinai ceremony. A bit touch up of make-up & i'm done! I already sat at d pelamin & hubby got to go thru a few tols to get to me & he gave RM5 EACH ok! Slalunye people give RM1 je..hehe..tlebih sudah!

Specially made songket for us

END OF OUR NIKAH DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment