Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 20, 2010

Review : Wedding Dress

::: Black & White :::

My nikah dress - a modern kurung

I've forgotten where hubby bought his baju melayu but it sure looks gud..=)

For nikah, d wedding planner didn't provide baju melayu for my hubby..only d kurung for me & it's a new one. I'm not dat particular in choosing d design & fabric. The only thing dat i stressed on is dat it must be a black & white modern kurung.

::: Black Songket :::

Brinai kecik

Black kebaya songket tailor made for me

I'm luving it! Black & silver so goes 2gether especially if these colors are on a songket. It is simple but yet elegant. I also like d crown..cute with dat pretty lil' flowers. I even dun mind if these songket were to b weared during our reception.

::: Black & Grey :::

Reception - Both of us dpt baju br

I heart dis dress as well as d long veil

My fave of them all is of course my wedding dress for d reception. It's a fusion dress which combines malay & english wedding dress. Laced kebaya on top & flowy chiffon gown at d bottom. Unlike my nikah dress..for dis i really sat down & discuss a few times with d wedding planner what i want with d help of bridal mags & d internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment