Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 12, 2010

10 October 2010

Still blum recover lg fr d kepenatan of ystrday's event..i have to get ready plak for my reception at Maktab Kerjasama Malaysia (MKM). I'm so excited. The day is finally here. Weird isn't it? I'm more excited 2day than ystrday..huhu..d reason is bcoz i've got to see my frenz..lecturers..bosses..whom some of them i haven't met in such a long time.

Wake up early & prepare myself to go to MKM. The hall where my wedding will b held is actually F.O.C! Thanx to MKM's management & staff for dat since my mother had been working there for such a long time & being a gud officer & boss to them. They even provide me & hubby a VIP room where we can put on our wedding dress & have my make-up done. The VIP room is inclusive of a living room with tv, 2 beds & a big bathroom. It's juz like we're in a hotel.

Let's get ready to rumbllleee..!!!

Some1 is missing in d picture...hermm...

King & Queen of d day

Yummy but we dun get to enjoy d fud coz coming right up is d...

...cake-cutting ceremony!!

Alhamdulliah..everything goes as planned eventho there's a few panic moment..huhu..but dats ok. All of this precious memories will be remembered for many many yrs to come. Lucky me to have a wonderful family & best of frenz to help me overcome difficulties throughout my wedding. THANK U! *xoxo*

My parents & mak itam's family

Angah..all d way fr JB!

Space for presents...almost 50 of 'em...

Last picture abg...tahan ckit...hehe..look at him..he's so tired..=p

Thanx to Jannah for d signage

END OF OUR BIG DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment