Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Review : Pelamin

I only did wedding reviews for my side & not for my hubby's side except for d make-up bcoz i have no saying in choosing d dress & pelamin for btandang..all is chosen by my in-laws.

::: 09.10.2010 :::

By ADL Weddings

Added chairs by my wedding planner

I knew Kak Nazira, d owner of ADL Weddings fr a wedding fair in MidValley Megamall if i'm not mistaken. Soon after dat, i went to her boutique at Selayang & discuss further. At 1st i decided to take her as my wedding planner but cancelled after a long thought coz i'm not satisfied with d pricing. Since i've already paid RM200 deposit, i only requested them to do a mini pelamin for me.

::: 10.10.2010 :::

By Azlin Ratu Sehari Bridal Boutique

Close-up

View of d walk-way (picture taken d nite before d event)

My wedding planner did d pelamin for d reception @ MKM. He also gave me those bunga pahar placed on d left & right of d pelamin. I like it but not so over d top bcoz i dun like d fabric's pattern of d chairs & prefer it without butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment