Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 13, 2010

17 October 2010

Exactly 1 week after my big day..is d btandang ceremony at KKB. Since i have not much cuti..only 5 days left & i'm saving it for d honeymoon..i when back to d office on Thursday & Friday which is a couple of days before d event. I dun really have to prepare anyhting..juz went to d bridal boutique for a final fitting on d 16th & have a gud gud rest. One thing for sure, d preparation on his side is so much more tiring bcoz xde catering..merewang je..phewww..need hard work & patience!

Our bunting is ok but Jannah??

Before bsanding..we started off with khatam Quran. Hubby's siblings also joined d ceremony. I was nervous at 1st..thinking dat i might mistakenly pronounce some of d words but thank God i'm ok all d way thru.

Before khatam

Getting ready for my turn..*dup dap*

I'm so happy dat my family came all d way to see me wed especially to my mother eventho she is sick..sggup dtg juz to see her daughter. I'm so touched by dat. Thank u mother..u mean d world to me. My parents side of d family pun dtg 2gether with our ex-neighbour fr Taman Tenaga..tharu sgt..tqvm for coming..

We're ready!

My family is wearing green too...=D

Hye...

What a sunny hot day..hubby can hardly open his eyes..huhu..

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment