Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Review : Make-Up

Make-up for my side is done by Kak Sha. She's d MUA given by my wedding planner. My package with d wedding planner includes make-up for nikah, brinai kecik & reception. I think she's a freelance MUA. Overall i'm impressed with her work..not juz make-up but also her skill in wearing tudung. According to my wedding planner, she does charge a reasonable price for 1 make-up session.
::: Akad Nikah :::

Before putting on my lipstick

The final result

Brinai kecik...touch-up ckit2 je...

For d next day plak d make-up is much heavier at d eye part. I requested for smoking eye. Is not as dark as i wanted it to b but it's close. The only thing dat i'm not dat fond of is d lipstick. She doesn't have d color dat i want. Dat is 1 lesson learnt. For every bride-to-be, make sure u provide pictures for ur MUA to see what exatly dat u want. We're not expert here juz by saying or d MUA may not understand ur exact desire. Remember dat pictures say a thousand words...;)

::: Big Day :::

The crown as d final touch...

and i'm done!

For my hubby side, make-up is done by a freelance MUA, Kak Yus. I 1st saw her work when i attended my fren's wedding. Her make-up caught my eye & i absolutely luv it. Kak yus make-up was lite & not as heavy as during my side. She dun take much time either. I prefer what she did for my fren tho but dats ok..is not dat bad pun. At least my twin sis seems to like it.

::: Bertandang :::

Before

After

No comments:

Post a Comment