Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wedding : Theme

I'm crazy bout weddings nowadays..probably coz mine will be quite soon. Will this wed syndrome fade away after my big day? Hope so coz i can't even do a single work..spending hours & hours browsing thru photog's site viewing at d latest weddings all over M'sia. So fr this day on..rather than juz doing dat..why dun i post 1 entry solely about weddings. It will b my every week task whenever i get bored.

For 2day, d topic is on wedding themes.


Oh my..what a breathtaking view..it's d beach themed wedding! If i'm a millionare & have tons of money..i'll certainly choose this theme. Fly all my family & frenz to one of d most beautiful beaches in M'sia (Langkawi maybe)..all expenses paid like lodging & fud juz so dat they can attend my big day..*wink*



Next is d fairy-tale theme. I would not choose this but to those whose d princessy type will probably luv this. Actually..why not..being in d mood of cinderella for a day will b great fun..=)



This is d theme dat Ning Baizura did for her 'W' day..ala-ala kg gitu. Interesting & unique..never heard any1 else did this before. I think it's most suitable for those dat married some1 dat is not fr this country so dat they can see & learn better of our malay culture & heritage.



On to d next one..a wedding of a garden theme. Luv it..so sweet with nice background view of d KLCC..wonder where is it.



Eventho black is my fave color..i will absolutely positively will not pick d gothic theme. Is definitely a no no for me..wedding should not b dark & evil looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment