Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Info On Vomiting

I dun know why i sometimes vomit after brushing my teeth..really2 hate when dat happened. Usually happens during ramadhan after i ate for my sahur. It's so frustrating when u've already ate for fasting d next day but everything came pouring back out! I asked around but no one seems to know d reason. Last time my mother even thought dat i'm anorexic..huhu..if i were i would be thin by now..=)

So i did my lil' reseach thru google & found out dat what i'm experiencing is something common. It is called d gag reflex after brushing teeth. Usually, the gag reflex is stronger when brushing back teeth..especially the inside and biting surfaces. They say dat gagging may be less pronounced when you keep your lips closed & start off with whatever area you find easiest, move slowly, and add other areas on a day-by-day basis until you manage to cover your whole mouth. I also learned dat i'm not supposed to brush my teeth immediately after vomiting coz while the teeth are covered in stomach acids, the vigorous action of the toothbrush may scratch the tooth enamel.


(Source : DentalFearCentral.org & betterhealth.vic.gov.au)

See jannah..my blog is not worthless & a waste of time. At times i do put something informative for me & others to read but i dun mind if no one is reading it..dats ok coz d main reason i'm doing this blog is for me to read..as a diary..to jot down wat eva i want & to flash back memories after 10 or 20 yrs fr now. She said dat bloggers should talk something knowledgable & she never came across blogs like mine dat only talked about his/her life. Hello?? Belambak je..buweeekk!

No comments:

Post a Comment