Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, October 23, 2009

Cancelled!!

I'm so upset coz my interview at Kelana Square was cancelled at d very last minute..neither few hours before d interview nor few minutes but when i'm already in d office! The lady can juz say sorry for not informing me earlier dat d person dat was supposed to interview me was having a meeting at some other place. I was rushing fr KUIS, had lunch, sesat lg & they can't juz call me?? Eeeee..geramnye..paid parking RM2 for nothing! They'll arrange me another interview next week & will call me by latest on Monday. Luckily i'm out for 2 reasons..for d interview & d other one is to take Aimi's brother's wedding card at UiTM Shah Alam (tggu lame tau..=p). While waiting..i bumped into Ima, my ex-cozmate during diploma whose a lecturer there. If only i luv teaching or maybe has a slight interest in it..i would most probably be working as a lecturer by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment