Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Early Departure

Had to wake up really early 2day..before 6am coz me, mother & ct had to send father to KLIA. He's going to Laos..huhu..outstation again. Alwiz bz with his work but never abandoned his family..still spent ample time with us whenever he can. What a great father..luv him so much eventhought sometimes he like to irritate me..=p

I'm so sleepy after sending father..so i slept till about 12pm! Huhu..luckily my job doesn't require me to work 9 to 5. Imagine when i have a permanent job some day..can i wake up early? Hermm..got to practice fr now then. Sleepy coz i slept late last nite watching xoxo Gossip Girl (dun really watch it every week..only when i feel like it) & later talked on d phone with boo. Is a must for him to call me before i go to bed but if he doesn't then i will call coz i can't sleep without saying gudnite to him. Is it weird or is it normal for me to behave this way..hehe..weird i guess..=)

**Can't believe Stephen Gately fr Boyzone is now gone forever. 1st heard about it at mix fm last Monday. I'm not sad or anything..juz shocked by d newz. Found out dat his death is caused by pulmonary edema / fluid in d lungs.

No comments:

Post a Comment