Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Another Job Interview

I have another interview at 2pm..d ones dat was cancelled at d last minute. The same lady called last Monday saying dat her CEO will b in this time. Hope dat she's right & won't let me to juz go there for nothing. K then, time for me to have lunch & fully prepare myself in n out. Will update on d interview when i get back. Plz pray for me k..=)


I'll bet many will know what dat pic potrait. Alhamdulillah..i got d job! Thanx to Allah for granting my wish & to my family (mother especially) for never stop praying for my success as well as wanting only d best for me.


The interview went well..started about 1 hour late. This time i've been interviewed by only 1 person whose d CEO of d company. Very relaxed & casual..not many questions being asked..in fact, he's d one dat did most of d talking. I'll be start working next Monday..hope dat i perform really gud coz he got high expectation on UM grad since 1 or 2 of his stuff was fr UM & they're show excellent work compared to other uni grad dat he hired..huhu..pressure alert!

4 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah. Citer sket...hehehe...company mane?^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. is a small company kat kelana jaya..agri bima..dia jual hardware to student with JPA or PTPTN. His staff all ladies..majority malays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. all ladies? hmm menarik...Tahniah!wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete