Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 31, 2009

This Is It

Hehe..no i'm not talking about d movie tribute to MJ but my working days as an RA. Yup, this is it for me then..it's over. No more waking up late & do my work as i pleased.

Ystrday's discussion with Dr Yong went really well. She's so supportive & understanding 2wards my new career eventho i gave her such a short notice on not being her RA anymore. She even wrote for me d resignation letter saying dat i wanted to quit d job & i juz have to sign it. Oh my..she's so nice! Thanx a lot Dr Yong for willing to hire me & be so flexible during my time working with u. I'm also thankful to her staff dat had been so helpful & friendly to me..without treating me as an outsiders when i'm there..especially to kak Zura dat helped me in getting my pay cheque by next month. Wish dat i could have dat kinda working environment at my new working place. I did learn a thing or two & experienced ups n downs within this less than 3 months working as an RA. Ermm..actually there's only 1 down moment despite of lots of happy ones dat is facing with a snobbish & inconsiderate person whose parents are divorced..haha..padan muke..

Starting Monday, i want to focus on a new phase of my life..moving forward & put my past behind me. Hope dat i can perform well..to be a gud & hardworking worker. No more lazy lazy business coz now i'm dealing with a company dat involved a lot of money. The world does not revolve juz around me anymore like during my student days. So now i have to get up & make d change..chaiyok..chaiyok!!

No comments:

Post a Comment