Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Bena Expectorant

It's d name of my cough mixture dat mother bought fr Pusat Rawatan Islam (so happy i didn't get to see d doc coz he's out for lunch..hooray for me!!). I felt really really sleepy after taking this medicine ystrday..forgotten how it felt coz it's been ages since i last took it. The effect is so strong dat i can't even lift my eyes during my zohor prayer..thank God i make it..huhu..if not i'll be sleeping while praying (or is it praying while sleeping..hehe..). There's even a caution at d box stated 'this may cause drowsiness, if affected do not drive or operate machinery'. Well now i'm juz going to take it at nite eventhough it was written 3 times daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment