Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 19, 2009

3rd Job Interview

I may look calm but only God knows how i felt inside..huhu..nerve-racking waiting for my turn which started almost 1 hour late. There's 2 person being interviewed including me with 2 different position. The other person came later than me but she's being interviewed 1st coz her group of interviewers were already ready before mine. When it's my turn, I can't answer most of d questions given. Why..why..why is this happening to me??? Is like my brain is so blank & empty..forgotten almost everything dat i've learned. Am so NOT satisfied with my performance. Alhamdulillah they kindly awarded me a 2nd chance..willingly to give me 1 week to prepare myself fully on statistics before d next interview..TQ! Thanx to ct for accompanying me & father for showing me d way to Mines Resort City last nite. Juz hope dat i'm ready & study really really hard for d 2nd interview.

2 comments:

  1. Alhamdulillah Nurul dpt peluang ke2. jadi gunakan sebaik2nye. I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete