Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 26, 2009

Not Into Biostat

Yesss..i did made it to d interview. Thought of not going coz i'm so embarrassed everytime i flashed back d time i've been interviewed at InfoValley last Monday..kept lingering in my head till 2day. At 1st i was happy to be given a 2nd chance but as days passed by i felt d opposite..worry i can't perform well again during d interview. Thank God i brave myself to go there eventho this is d 1st time i've gone to an interview alone. Ct's alwiz around to accompany me but since she's at KUIS now..guess i have to go thru all by myself. Anyway, d interview went well..i can answer most of d questions..phewww..what a relief! Only 2 person interviewed me..one same man like last week & one lady whose d project manager dat will be working with me if i get d job which i didn't..huhu..coz they juz figure it out dat i'm a master holder in statistics not in biostatistics dat they're looking for. I think they thought dat way coz my 10 credit project got something to do with d area of medicine which by d way was d most difficult time during my studies..struggle a few months before i can achieved d correct programming using MATLAB. Bio is totally not my thing (byk sgt nk hafal..dun like!)..same goes with biostat. I did learn 2 subjects dat involved biostat..time series & life data analysis. Didn't like 'em at all..not d stuff dat i could learn overnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment