Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Traffic Jam

So excited i started to blog d minute i came in. I get to avoid traffic jam 2day..YIPPEEE..coz i went out of my office at about 5:15pm..bestnye. Actually i haven't finished my work & planned to stay longer till it's done but since d ones dat are holding d keys to d office wanted to go home at 5:30pm..might as well i go back early & finish my work at home *grin*.

I dun have problem going to d office in d morning coz my work start at 9am..so with a few try n error comes to 1 conclusion dat d perfect time to leave my house is between 8:00am to 8:15am..on time for work & smpat lg have breakfast. What i hate about is on my way back. I dun know when i'll be coming back..depends on how much work load i have to finish. It seems dat for this past few days i've been such a bz bz person. So d earliest i left d office is somewhere near 6:00pm & my God..d traffic is so terrible!! Wish i have a driver to drive me around..anywhere & all d places my heart desires. Any1 want to be my driver..i pay RM1 per month..hehe..

No comments:

Post a Comment