Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Phobia

Was listening to Hot fm this morning on my way to work & there's a discussion about people with unique & weird phobias. I get to listen to 2 callers..one lady dat has a fren who is a clean freak..fear of being dirty & d other one is a guy dat is phobia of eating mee hoon..hehe..dats funny. As for me..i'm one of those dat is fear of heights or acrophobia. I can go places or tall buildings as high as it can be..sky is d limit..but fr d second i look down..huhu..dats when my acrophobia starts & d adrenaline rush caused my heart to beat fast. I googled & found out there's so many kind of phobias. A few dat caught my eye..
=> Anablephobia : fear of looking up
=> Barophobia : fear of gravity
=> Cathisophobia : fear of sitting
=> Euphobia : fear of hearing gud news
=> Graphophobia : fear of writing or handwriting
..haha..
can't even imagine dat type of behaviour exist..=D

No comments:

Post a Comment