Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 8, 2009

Over Time To The Max

A lot of office work to be done ystrday & i only finished doing it at 3:30 am!! Woohooo..i'd never slept so late doing any work even during my studies. I was given a simple task..juz cut n paste but there's a lot..hundreads of 'em & d dateline is too short. Wake up in d morning & started doing it..no breakfast..only lunch & dinner..dun even have time to bath..huhu..luckily i didn't have to go out anywhere..juz sat infront of d laptop & do my work. Would it b better if my boss pay me for dat much of a work load..d over time dat i've spend for d company..at least i'm up for wat eva task given & could probably inspired me to work long hours.

I'm supposed to follow my mother blik kg 2day but i'm totally not in d mood anymore..so she's already left with ct & mak ngah. So sad..i really wanted to see my grandparents. All of this is bcoz of my job. I'm in a bad mood d whole day ystrday & had somehow effected 2day too..2mrrw plak dh kna g keje..dun like!

No comments:

Post a Comment