Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

SPM Is Today!

Gud luck to those who will b sitting for SPM 2day. All my siblings had pass thru dat already..pheww..lega. Still remember back in my time. I didn't really study..huhu..lazy & lots of tv during d exams. What i answered was mostly what i remembered fr my teachers dat taught at school & tuition classes. Thank God i manage to get not so bad result..ok lah..at least it led me to further my study in UiTM by pursuing Diploma in Science. Then fr there i realized what's my interest at which is maths whereas before this i'd alwiz hated dat subject. I also didn't know what i'm going to b when i grow up. Alwiz wanted to follow my father's foot step of being a doctor but now..dats d last job dat i ever wanted! Alhamdulillah..fr dip..i got to continue my Bachelor's Degree in Science Statistics at d university dat i alwiz dreamt of going to..d university dat both of my parents when to..none other than..drum roll plz..hehe..University of Malaya!! Finally i really really know where my heart is..statistics of course..i'm luving it..(^ - ^)

No comments:

Post a Comment