Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Shazreena's Special Day

2day is d day where my couz, shazreena nikah to her man..congratz! She is my uncle's daughter on my father's side..same age as me. Sanding ceremony will only be held next month tho..not so sure for what reason. Well one thing i know for sure is dat d fud was great! Cooked by my aunts, uncles & couz but it tasted better than most of d catering out there.

Him to her..

Skali lafaz..

Green + white

Family picture!

Her bro, Azreen (on her left) de iras kn with her hubby..=)

After Asar..we headed to another family wedding at Sg. Pelek. Raining like catz & dogz..so d place was a bit flooded. Juz ate curry mee coz i was so full..tmbh a few times gak td at my couz house..huhu..when am i gonna start dieting nie??

Ready to go back home..

Nice paper bag..luv it!

No comments:

Post a Comment