Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 2, 2009

1st Day Working

On d left is where i work..a small company at level 3A. I arrived at 8:10 am infront of d office door but it's close. Now i know the door will only be open somewhere near 9am. So i waited with my officemate, ila..she's quite new..had been working as an auditor in d company less than a month. Then i found out dat i'm not d only one dat was on my 1st day here..there's another lady, Maizah..older than me by 2 yrs. She's working as a operation executive whereas for me..hehe..not so sure what position. I was told to analyzed on d perfomance of d company, what kind of problems occur & find d solution using statistics..huhu..but i can't really do it without SPLUS. Basically what i did is answering phone calls fr students..did analysis a bit here & there..dats it. My working hour was full of bordem & i got headache bcoz of dat. Hope dat i'll be given some work 2mrrw but not too much huh..=P

No comments:

Post a Comment