Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sewing Beads

Mr f gave me a 4-meter kain when he returned back all d stuff fr d engagement dat belongs to my mother. The kain which is now a baju kurung, looked empty & plain so i decided to sew beads..huhu..which i'm not gud at. I think d last time i sewed was in secondary during kemahiran hidup.

So u'll only need 3 things.
Beads, thread, & a needle

At 1st it's kinda hard..then as i continue..i think i'm doing ok. I guess practice makes perfect.

Before

After

Juz by doing this one line of beads..it takes me ages!! Its bcoz i have problem with d needle. Only some beads can pas through d bottom of d needle..so i had to slide down one by one. So i had enough & try to find all d needle in d house dat could fit d beads. Yeah!! Glad dat i finally found d perfect one!!

I sew another line of beads so dat it looks nicer. By using d new needle..it takes me less than 3 hours to do 2 lines..compare to 6 hours for only one line!! Save a lot of time..wish i found dat needle earlier.

Here's d outcome..

Since i have extra beads..i sewed them at other places of the kurung.

Harder than d previous work..

Close-up..

Know why i sew d beads myself rather then send it to d tailor. The reason is bcoz it's wasting money. The cheapest i can find is rm40 & dats d simplest design..huhu..with dat much money i can buy another kurung!! People say i'm stingy but to me it's saving..=)

Let see how much i save..
Needle rm0.00
Thread rm0.80
Beads rm3.90 x 2
Total rm8.60
DIY save me rm31.40..huhu..dats more then half!! Yezzzaaaa...

No comments:

Post a Comment