Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 20, 2009

Mission Accomplished

I'm glad dat everything went according to plan. 1st gave mak noi's wedding card to my cutie pie mr F. Nenek invited him & his family. Most probably his family can't make it though but hope dat he does.

My boo..

Dunno why but he looked so gud looking juz now..huhu..others may not agree but who cares..=p

After dat off to fotodata coz ct need her passport size photo taken & bought tape for d webcam..mak noi wants it for her wedding. Actually 1 tape costs rm19 but since i buy 3 of them..it cost rm15 per tape.Waited for about 15 min for ct's photo & then straight to toyota to service my rush.

While waiting..we went to smk assunta by mother's car. Ct had to take something fr her teacher but she wasn't there.

Mine & ct's secondary school..

Finally took my rush & headed home. Happy to see my car's clean & i was given a kfc voucher valid till april next yr!!

Finger licking gud..

This nothing's to do with my mission..another 1 more of snowy's adopted kid was dead..huhu..now left with 5 out of 8 kittens.

No comments:

Post a Comment