Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 17, 2009

Ipoh - 2nd Day

I'm all alone..mother's working while dr dot's having class but i did had lunch with my mother. Dr dot can't make it since he had to eat his lunch, friday prayer & classes after dat. We went to UO but it wasn't easy. I'm not familiar with d road & drivers here drive like a maniac..hate it!!

I did had my bfast but i'm still hungry coz i only ate chocolates & biscuits bought yesterday..

Huhu..poor me..

In UO we had marry brown. At 1st mother disagree coz d last time she ate there it wasn't nice but i insist. U'll never know..probably now's better & i was right..=)

Unique swing seating..i like it..

Mother dun look happy huh?!

Since mother's free till 3pm..we went shopping!!

RM200 something in total..mothers' & mine..

There's discount everywhere in UO but my best buy would be this tudung with awning..

Only rm5..

Dats so cheap..i've never heard of this price for this kinda tudung before. If anyone can find a cheaper price..do tell me k.

No comments:

Post a Comment