Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 3, 2009

1st Job Interview

My heart beat so hard since yesterday. This is my 1st time being interviewed for a job..i dunno what to expect. A lot of stuff running through my head. Mother helped me a lot..thanx mak!! Jannah also help in calming me down & said dat there's no greater power than Allah s.w.t..so dun get worried so much.

Did research on d internet about this kementerian perdagangan dalam negeri, koperasi dan kepenggunaan or kpdnkk..fuhhh..i'm short of breath. I try to remember as much as i can. The job dat i'm interviewed for is as pegawai tadbir but by kontrak..huhu..wat eva it is i juz hope dat i get it.

Still at home..right before heading to putrajaya..

Mother, dr dot & ct send me to d kementerian..huhu..ramainye. A bit lost in putrajaya but we managed to find d place in time. There's about 20 people wanting for dat job. We've been separated in 2 rooms.

Bilik kuliah 1..on d left..

I was in d 1st room & d 2nd last person to be interviewed..huhu..seeing people coming out of d room makes me more panic. For me it's better to be one of d 1st than one of d last.

The interview went on quite ok. There's 3 interviewer..2 men & a lady. I dun really answer some of d questions properly coz all of them were about my opinion!! I've been memorizing about d kementerian but none of d panel ask me anything about it. I think i'm in d room more or less 30 minutes..huhu..glad it's over.

Juz finished..pheww..what a relief..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment