Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

My Obsession

I'm sooo into photos..whether my own or other people's work. It's juz amazing how u can turn back time by capturing gud or maybe bad moments dat can be remembered forever. I juz get back my photos fr fotodata ysterday..yeayy!!

200 in total..

Usually i wait till my photos are in 100s coz i'll get a cheaper price. There's a sale fr june to july so they cut down more price..yippeee!! 100 photos for rm32.80 fr rm39.80 previously..save rm7..=D

It usually took me a while to arrange all d photos & maybe not many people did what i did coz it's such a hassle but i'm luving it!! Every picture must be arranged according to when it happened..not juz d date but also d time..1st comes 1st.

While watching tv..

I'm done..

I have my own photo albums & for my family there's another one but when it comes to arranging d photos..everyone leave it to me & i dun mind it at all.

2 comments: