Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

1/2 Year Preparation

From early of this yr preparation had been made for mak noi's wed & now it's over. Thanx to Allah d ceremony goes well & according to plan.

2day's pelamin..hehe..look at d bunga pahar senget..=p

Most of us went back to kl 2day including me, jannah & mother. D rest of my family & mr F went back ysterday. Only d bride & groom and also mak ngah are not back yet.

Fr merlimau, we go straight to d lawyer's office & suk, s.alam to settle d house thingy. Then off to sacc mall coz i wanted to know d price for french lace or any fabric for my big day while jannah need new kurungs at euro moda + gulatis. Not to my surprise..mother bought kain for herself.

11 in total!! 2 of em' belongs to me..

Hahaha..dats d most we buy so far in one receipt. I dun really wanted it but mother told me to coz if we buy more than 10..they'll give more discount..

No comments:

Post a Comment