Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Already In Merlimau

Huhu..i'm d earliest to be in kg for d wedding besides mak ngah & mak noi. Before we reached atuk's house, mak noi pay deposit to the...
...coz part of my family will be staying there which includes my ever so cute, mr F with my father & dr dot in 1 room.

Ok la kn..

My mother, jannah & ct will be here on friday while the guyz on saturday..hehe..all of them in one car..i wonder how mr F is feeling then.

Now is 6:25pm & i still haven't had my lunch!! Juz back fr following mak noi finishing her wedding stuff & she's not done yet..continue to 2mrrw. Can picture my own big day..i'll be bz..bz..bz..especially 1 week before my wedding..huhu..can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment