Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Opposite..

Everything dat i did 2day was not planned..hehe..totally opposite fr yesterday. I'm supposed to go back to merlimau with my 2 aunts but mak noi still hasn't done yet with her wedding thingy. She & her fiance need to settle stuff with d tok imam, tok kadi, etc..for d groom side. A lot of things to do coz my future-to-be uncle is a mualaf..juz converted to islam last year. So we postpone blik kg to 2mrrw morning..hopefully..

Took my road tax at maybank..

1st burfday..

Then had an unplanned lunch with my mother at subway..

Healthy eating..

Its been a long time i didn't eat here. I had turkey while mother had beef..yum..yum..

No comments:

Post a Comment