Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 14, 2009

Shah Alam To Subang Jaya

I was looking at my closet for something yellow + black to match my faculty's lapels (selendang) coz 2mrrw me & my family will b taking a family portrait but there's none..so i decided to shop for one.

Me & ct start d day by having our lunch at..

Then we went through every shop in SACC mall to PKNS but nothing attract me. Enough searching, we went to subang parade plak. Alhamdulillah i finally found it!!

50% discount..yeah!

Nie pun it's d final shop we went to & i'm not really into this blouse..huhu..too lazy to go to anywhere else. Never mind..at least i've got d colors dat i wanted.

Before heading home, we went to i am jet fuel owned by yuna at SS15. I knew these place fr ERA tv coz yesterday burn interviewed her. Not much choice & not really my type of dressing. Finally, we had our tea at B.wings.

3 flava of chic wings : bbq, cream & hot sauce..

I'm not sure whether this is fr malaysia or not but it does look like one. I juz knew it exist coz it's near yuna's boutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment