Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 7, 2009

2nd Job Interview

The interview was held at d amcorp trade centre. Different fr my 1st..this time in a private sector..a company named hay group. I was interviewed to be an analyst by 3 people..1 guy, Brian & 2 ladies.

While waiting for Brian..was early 1/2 hour..=p

I'm not satisfied with d way i handle it & answering all their questions..like something is wrong with me but what i can say fr both of d interviews, gov & private..d private one r more relaxed & casual. They only wear t-shirts & we talked more like frenz..asking more about me unlike in pjaya which was more to my opinion bout d current issues. Wat eva it is i'm glad to have experienced both world..=)

After d interview..

Forget to mention dat ct accompanied me. Gave her a treat of subway sandwich for patiently wait till my interview's over..thanx ct!!

X-tra cheessseeee..

After brunch..went to midvalley for d wedding fair 09'. Guess what?? Ct's hungry again! So we ate 1st at d garden's fud court..hehe..yesss..WE! I can't juz drink right?!

Ct: Thai pineapple fried rice

Me: Yaki prawn..small portion only..=p

There's quite a no. of visitors at d fair eventhough is friday but all d major events like d fashion show only starts 2mrrw..not much going on 2day..juz wedding booth.

Goodie bag..

No comments:

Post a Comment