Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Acknowledgement

(Hehe..sounds like d 1st page of a thesis)

Thanx so much to d one & only Allah s.w.t for accepting my doa to complete my master within 1 1/2 yr & also surrounds me with wonderful family & frenz dat support me during my studies.

My heartful gratitude goes out to my parents for being d best parents anyone could ever asked for. They shower me with lotsa luv & pay for my studies every sem. Wat is so sweet is dat they dun care about my c.g.p.a..enough dat i graduate. To mak & ayah..ur d BEST PARENTS IN D WORLD!

Also thanx to my siblings..
=> twin jannah for flying all d way fr penang to my convocation & gave advice while i'm doing my master whether on exams, presentation and even religious things..
=> dr dot for caring about me..hehe..i knew it eventhough u dun wanna admit it..
=> ct for listening to my problems & makes me feel better when i was down with my results or 10 crdit research.

Not to forget, my boo aka mr F. Thanx for being so patient with me..for spending time listening to my complains & unsatisfaction among frenz, lecturers, bad results, etc..for luving me d way i am & not my background. By d way..now i'm calling my fiance boo instead of mr F coz mr F sounds old!

One more bouquet of pretty flowers fr boo..

Last but not least, thanx to my master frenz dat teach me things dat i dun know or understand fr d lecturer & to d rest of my frenz..thank you for juz being there for me.

I couldn't have completed my master in statistics by coursework programme without all of ur help. Thanx again!

No comments:

Post a Comment