Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Convo Moments Continues..

I took package B, individual + family portrait which costs RM200. Not dat happy coz jannah's not around..=(

Hoyeeaahh..i'm done!

Peace no war..

He dun like me wearing dat tudung..said dat i look fat..huhu..

These a must..

Candid..=p

Ok now we're ready..snap!

Before saying gudbye to mr F..=(

I've been longing to go to d Apartment at KLCC coz ct keep saying d food is gud, so for my convocation..dat would b d perfect place for my 2nd celebration. Thank mak & ayah..

Minus jannah..=(

Duck..

Rice & beef..

Lamb rank..

Mine..chicken in a bag..

Fish..

Baked fish..

Dessert..similar to pavlova with strawberries..

Another dessert ordered by dr dot..

Ct wanted to go shopping after lunch..harrgghh..dat gurl haa..somebody stop her! My feet hurts & i'm totally not in d mood to follow her so i join my father at..

H.A.R.R.O.D.S.

Father enjoying coffee fr indonesia..

Finishing my RM16-mango-not-freshly-squezzed juice

Ct went back empty handed..yeay! The rest of my family went home while i'm back in um for afzan aka aan's convo. Every1 was there..ima, meme, aimi, aan & dila..finally a reunion..

Congratz aan!

Sorry to d names mentioned above for not joining yo'll at uitm s.alam. Maybe next time k..adios amigos..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment