Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My Master Convocation

This is my 1st convo ceremony held during d afternoon..huhu..i dun like dat. Every master graduates had to be in BP by 1.30pm while d guests by 2.30pm in DTC coz d event starts at 3pm.

Father send me 1st before he fetched mother & jannah at MKM, so there's no one to help me with d jubah. Actually i was hoping for jannah to help me coz she did it before for degree. The worse part is dat i can't even find any of my frenz around so i asked helped fr two strangers..thanx for ur help!

Before entering DTC..

Glad dat our names were 3 in a row..yeah! Not like degree..i'm separated fr my frenz.

Juz seated..

As one by one receiving their scroll, i'm beginning to be more & more nervous..huhu..what's gonna happen if it is my turn..what am i gonna say?! More nervous when d one dat will be giving me my scroll will be raja dr nazrin! Well there's no turning back..the time has come..argghhh!!

My turn..

Fr far dh senyum..hehe..

I dun even remember wat happen ok. I don't even do what i've planned but i really2 hope dat my pic fr d official photog dun look funny like before.

Pictures with my family & frenz..

The other 2 can't make it..=(

Wif abg..

Me & watie..

Rosline, me, ahmad & faiz..

Meme kiss kiss, me & aimi..

Aan, me & aimi..

Buffet dinner celebration at hilton hotel, pee jay..

5 of us..

Me & him

Thanx every1 for coming & congratz to d graduates!

No comments:

Post a Comment